- Bio Vital Junior Suite furnished in Swiss pine and natural materials
- 60m² large Wellness Suites with private Finnish sauna with mountain view
- Ski-in, Ski-out: a unique location in Selva Gardena: only the Savoy Dolomites Luxury Spa Hotel has a lift directly from the ski room onto the pistes of the Sella Ronda. The piste from Plan de Gralba brings you directly to the hotel door.
- The finest natural South Tyrolean gourmet cuisine with Mediterranean flavours and well-stocked wine cellar with 500 different wines.
- UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites: an exciting programme of activities with our guide George Rabanser
- Quiet location in the "Leading Resort" of Selva
Alpine, elegant and glamorous: this is how the new hotel lobby with reception and bar looks like
Design and comfort in the midst of the World Heritage Dolomites An authentic way of life in a harmonious atmosphere, a connection between traditional South Tyrolean style and contemporary elegance. Spend romantic hours by the open fireplace, relax with a good book in our quiet reading corner, be enchanted by the sounds of the piano bar and enjoy culinary delights in the cosy Tyrolean Stube. Individual well-being and harmonious ease are our first priority. Beautiful and cosy, filled with good spirits, interesting people and stimulating conversation.
Style, quality, individuality
Old-style South Tyrolean hospitality combined with elegant comfort – your Savoy Dolomites Luxury Spa Hotel in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites and directly on the Sella Ronda offers everything you need for a successful holiday. It offers fine Gourmet nights, a Spa par excellence and a stylish atmosphere! We hope that in our hotel you are not only perfectly accommodated, but you feel at home. Our goal is to combine an intimate atmosphere with the amenities of a Four-Star-Superior hotel in Selva Gardena is our goal – every day.
Quality pays offReviews of our satisfied guests
We have been travelling to several ski areas in the Alps and stayed in similar hotels as Hotel Savoy. We all agreed that Hotel Savoy is by far the best and in particular we enjoyed the athmosphere with great staff, superb food, real availability of ski out/in and a wonderful spa and swimming pool. Highly recommended.
The Savoy was absolutely perfect. The food in one word "amazing". Compliments to the chef and the staff. Very good and very friendly. Also the bar area was nice. The bartender was very good in making our favorite cocktails. The rooms were great, clean, and the view from the room amazing.
Highly recommended if you want to be spoilt and pampered. The food is delicious, with a buffet breakfast that covers everything you could wish for. Dinner is a gourmet 5 course meal. The hotel is well situated between 2 ski lifts and you can access the piste directly from the lift in the locker room.
The food is wonderful - imaginative, delicious and well presented. The rooms are comfortable and the spa, which gets better year by year, is highly restorative after a hard day's skiing. And, of course, it is ski in, ski out with easy access to the whole Sella Ronda area.