From Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium, there are good IC and EC connections, coming from Munich, Innsbruck, Brennero to Bressanone or Bolzano. Some trains stop in Chiusa. A bus service transports you from Bressanone and Bolzano almost every hour to Val Gardena.
The nearest airports are in Bolzano, Innsbruck, Verona, Brescia, Bergamo and Treviso.
- Bolzano/Bozen airport (ca. 40 km - 50 min.)
- Innsbruck airport (ca. 120 km - 1 h 15 min.)
- Verona airport (ca. 190 km - 2 h)
- Brescia airport (ca. 230 km - 2 h 20 min.)
- Bergamo airport (ca. 270 km - 2 h 45 min.)
- Treviso airport (ca. 170 km - 3 h)
- Munich Airport (ca. 320 km - 3 h 15 min.)
Transfers from Milano/Bergamo and Verona/Brescia airports to Val Gardena. For details see: www.flytovalgardena.com
Travel comfortably and inexpensive with MeinFernbus Flixbus to Chiusa and then take the Alto Adige transfer directly to Hotel Savoy.