- For € 98,00 you can travel around Val Gardena for 6 days with all lifts during the summer in Val Gardena.
- The Gardena Card for 3 days costs € 73,00.
- Gardena Card is valid from 30.05.2020 until 11.10.2020
Gardena Card offers the following services:
Unlimited use of all lifts in Val Gardena open in summer:
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
- Cabin lift Piz Seteur
- Chairlift Paradiso
- Chairlift Tramans (NEW)
- Children under 8 years: Gardena Card Kids at the price of 5,00 €
- Juniors from 8 to 16 years: Gardena Card Junior at the price of 69,00 € (6 days) or 51,00 € (3 days)
With the mountain bike
Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on one of the following lifts for 5,00 €:
- Ortisei – Alpe di Siusi
- Ortisei Resciesa
- Ortisei – Furnes – Seceda
- Fermeda (Seceda)
- S. Cristina – Monte Pana
- Monte Pana – Mont Sëura
- Selva – Ciampinoi
- Selva – Dantercëpies
- Plan de Gralba - Piz Seteur
- Gran Paradiso
- Cir (Passo Gardena – Dantercëpies)
The lifts Sole, Col Raiser and Forcella Sassolungo do not allow the transport of bikes.
Dogs: 5,00 €.
The Gardena Card is available at all valley stations of the participating lifts.
Further Information: www.gardenacard.com