- The booking is considered binding when we receive your written confirmation and the deposit of € 800-€ 1.500 (depending on the season) per room.
- The deposit can be paid by credit card, bank transfer or online.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee a specific room number or floor. The room sketches are provided as an example and rooms may vary slightly from those which are shown.
- From 1.1.2015 a tourist tax of € 2.50 per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, will be charged, payable on departure. This is a new tax in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organisation of cultural and sports events. The local tax will be levied at all tourist accommodation, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis. The amount is based on the category of the establishment. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from the tax. The local tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
Cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or debit card.
Buy your skipass online
Special cancellation conditions for Winter season 2020/2021
- For reservations a confirmation deposit will be required.
- Reservations for the period 22.12 – 10.01.21 with a deposit can be postponed for a future stay up to 30 days before arrival, but will not be refunded.
- Reservations with a deposit for other periods in Winter 2020-2021 can be postponed for a future stay up to 10 days before arrival, but will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made after this date will lose the deposit.
- These special conditions are valid for the Winter season 2020-2021.
Early departure during your holiday
- On production of a Medical Certificate emitted by the “Covid-19 Test Centre Val Gardena” with a positive test result, we guarantee a refund of the unused days of accommodation, ski school and ski hire for Covid sufferers and their fellow travellers.
- In the case of other illness or injury, the normal cancellation policy will be applied.
- For cancellations up to 60 days before intended arrival there is no penalty and the deposit may be used for a future stay in our hotel (only for accommodation; extras and spa treatments are excluded).
- In case of cancellation up to one month before arrival the deposit will be forfeited and may not be used in the future.
- In case of cancellation 14 days before arrival 50% of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- In the case of early departure or late arrival 80% of the reservation will be charged.
- The price is per day per person and assumes a minimum occupancy of two people. In the case of single use a supplement of 80% will be charged.
In order to avoid any cancellation charges if you need to delay your arrival, leave early or cancel completely due to health or other justified reasons, we recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- Rooms are available from around 14.00 on the day of arrival. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 18.00. On the day of departure, guests are requested to vacate their room by 11.00.
- In the case of late check out (according to availability and by previous agreement) the room must be vacated by 18.00 and 50,00 € per person will be charged (excluding meals)
- All our rooms are non-smoking. In case of violations an extra night will be charged for the cleaning.
- Unfortunately dogs or other animals are not allowed in the hotel.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully By paying your deposit you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
For the third and fourth bed we offer the following discounts:
- children up to 2 years: Euro 40.00
- children from 2 to 6 years: 50% per day
- children from 6 to 12 years: 30%
- children from 12 years: 20%